Date of Last Revision: May 23, 2018
This Notice explains:
• What are Cookies?
• Types of Information Collected and Reasons for Collection
• Types of Cookies We Use
• Duration of Storage of Cookies on Your Device
• Cookie Management
• Consequences of Deactivation of all Cookies
• Changes to the Cookies Notice
• Contact Us
The term "Cookie" is used in this Notice in the broad sense to include all similar techniques and technology, including web beacons, tracking pixels, and log files. For more information on these additional tools, see our glossary below.
• The number of users visiting the WindMasterClass Site, the frequency with which the Site was viewed, the pages viewed, the clicks made on the Site and the total duration of navigation on the Site;
• The name of the website visited prior to the WindMasterClass Site;
• Whether you are visiting our Site for the first time or not;
• Your viewing preferences (e.g. layout, sizing preferences, language etc.);
• Your purchases and your orders; and
• Your user name, your password, the type of browser used and your IP address, so that we can identify you during your next visits.
In addition, Cookies allow us to do the following:
• Customise your visit: We may use information collected during your visit to facilitate your next visit to our Site;
• Customise the advertising and marketing messages that appear on the Site, whether ours or those of third parties; and
• Analyse customer trends: We compile information on individual Site visits and analyse them as a whole in aggregated form.
These cookies are created by WindMasterClass. They are, for the most part, used to allow you to browse our Site and use its features. First-party cookies include:
• Essential Website Cookies: These Cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
• Functional Cookies: These Cookies allow you to browse our Site or benefit from some of its features, such as memorizing language preferences or placing orders online.
• Analytics Cookies: These Cookies allow us to collect statistics (aggregated and anonymous) on the usage of the Site by you and other visitors. This information helps us improve the features offered on its Site.
• Functional Cookies: These Cookies are defined by third parties who support our Site and they allow you to use useful services and features, such as instant messaging support.
• Online Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are defined by our advertising partners and collect data about your browsing habits, as well as your preferences for products and services. This information allows WindMasterClass and the ad networks that we work with to display relevant ads on the most relevant pages of partner sites and the WindMasterClass Site. For example, third parties or affiliates may manage WindMasterClass advertising programmes on a non-WindMasterClass site.
We use temporary Cookies on all of our secure pages to assign and register a session ID. This identifier is also used for internal reporting purposes. It does not allow us to identify you personally by name and this type of Cookie does not leave any information recoverable on your hard drive. Most of our proprietary Cookies fall into this category and expire when you close your Internet browser.
Our first-party Cookies and third-party Cookies are permanent Cookies. They allow us to understand visitors' browsing behaviour over a longer period of time or to provide you with additional features related to your Site customisation requests and the content that you have saved or stored. They can stay on your computer for 24 hours, a week or several years, depending on their function. This means that these Cookies survive after your browser is closed and can be used by our Site to recognize your computer when you re-open your browser later.
At the moment, it is technically impossible for you to synchronise your settings between your browsers and your devices (your computer or your smartphone). You must set them on each browser/device that you currently use and each time you use a new browser or device.
You can decide whether to accept or reject Cookies. You can exercise your Cookie preferences by managing Cookies from your web browser. As the means by which to activate or deactivate Cookies varies from one web browser to another, you should visit your web browser's help menu for more information on Cookie preferences. You can also configure your browser at any time to be notified of the receipt of a Cookie, so that you can decide whether you want to accept it or not. Cookies do not under any circumstances read the data from your hard drive and you can delete them from your computer at any time. You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including flash cookies and local storage objects with the Flash management tools available at Adobe's website.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Please note that if you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may continue to use the information that was collected by such Cookies before they were deactivated. However, we will cease to collect any information via the opted-out Cookie once a Cookie has been deactivated.
Log files are Web server files (storing information such as domain names or IP addresses, URLs, the http response code, the website from which you access ours and/or the date and length of your visit) that are created automatically when a user visits a site.
Some pages of our website contain web beacons (also known as "Internet beacons," "web beacons" or "invisible GIFs"). A web beacon is an electronic image usually composed of a single pixel. It can be placed on a web page or in an email to transmit information, including personal data such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page in question, the URL of the page, the time of consultation of the page and the type of browser used, as well as the data contained in the cookies sent by a third party.
Watch and resume your lessons where you left off, on all your devices.
with SSL ()
Your purchase is secure. We never share your personal information.
Take the class at your own pace and in your own time, online.