• The Information We Collect
• How We Use Your Information
• Legal Bases for Use of Your Information
• Cookies and Similar Technologies
• Online Analytics and Advertising
• How We Share and Disclose Your Information
• Retention of Your Information
• Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
• Third Party Links and Features
• Children’s Privacy
• International Users
• How We Protect Your Information
• California Privacy Rights
• MasterClass Contact Information
• The Services you use or processing your orders
• Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
• Your participation in sweepstakes, contests, or surveys
• Any reviews that you submit about the Services
• Account registration and administration of your account
• Uploads or posts to the Services
• Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Information about you. While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as if you choose to browse the website without logging in), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
• Email address
• Name, if you choose to provide it
• Log-in credentials, if you create a WindMasterClass account
• Billing information, such as shipping address of a gift card recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date
• Information about purchases or other transactions with us
• Information about your customer service interactions with us
• Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your WindMasterClass profile
• User-generated content you post in public forums such as when you comment on or review a class
• Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
Information about others. If you request that your purchase be provided to someone other than yourself (such as a gift recipient), we use the information you provide about the other person to fulfill the shipment.
Websites. When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
Mobile Applications and Software. When you use a WindMasterClass mobile application or software, we automatically receive certain information about the mobile phone, tablet, or computer used to access the application or software, including device identifiers, IP address, operating system, version, Internet service provider, browser type, domain name and other similar information, whether and when you update the app, date and time of use, and how you use the app.
Location Information. When you use the Services, we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and or postal code associated with an IP address) from your computer or mobile device.
We, or our service providers, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you, in order to:
• Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting
• Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
• Provide you with updates and information about classes in which you have enrolled
• Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding WindMasterClass and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you
• Customize the advertising and content you see on the Services
• Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services
• Secure our websites and applications, and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported
• Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
• Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
Aggregate/Anonymous Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
• Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with: the terms of service of our websites which you accept by browsing the websites/registering; and/or our contract to provide our Services to you);
• Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our website and applications; operate our business and our Services; make and receive payments; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; prevent fraud and to know the customer to whom we are providing Services);
• Where we are required to process information in accordance with an EU Member State legal obligation; or
• Where we have your consent, in accordance with applicable law.
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
If you receive email from us, we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
2. Online Advertising
The Services may integrate third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant content and advertising on the Services, as well as on other websites you visit and other applications you use. The ads may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you enter such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
Third parties may also place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about you as discussed above. These third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and others) may also serve tailored ads to you as you use the Internet and Internet-connected applications, and access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Services to assist in this activity.
Please note that if you exercise the choices above, you will still see advertising when you use the Services, but it will not be tailored to you based on your online behavior over time.
You have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section.
• provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
• prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
• update information which is out of date or incorrect
• delete certain information which we are holding about you
• restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information
• transfer your information to a third party provider of services
• revoke your consent for the processing of your information
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
The Services are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected “personal information” (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13 without valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.
If applicable, you may make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you reside. Alternatively you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
You may contact us as follows:
5,Rue Maurice Berteaux 78711 Mantes-La-Ville France
Watch and resume your lessons where you left off, on all your devices.
with SSL ()
Your purchase is secure. We never share your personal information.
Take the class at your own pace and in your own time, online.